Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
1. Eating celery is technically exercise. When you eat celery, you burn more calories digesting it than you consume.
2. Don’t promise when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry. Don’t decide when you’re sad.
3. Give homeless people gift cards instead of money. This way, they’ll have to spend it on food and nothing else.
4. Whenever you’re curious about something, write it down. This way, whenever you’re bored you’ll have an entire list of things to learn about.
5. Get in someone’s head by acting crazier than they are. Works well as self defense if needed.
Page 1 of 316